Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My new HJ knife

Article about: A woman that gives you TR knives....heck with the knife-Hang onto the Girl.... (Great condition knife, by the way!) William

?

Default My new HJ knife

My girlfriend picked this up for me from Paul at lakeside trader for christmas. Got to love that woman . I will post some better pics once it stops raining outside.My new HJ knifeMy new HJ knifeMy new HJ knifeMy new HJ knife

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new HJ knife
    P
    Many

Default Re: My new HJ knife

A very nice knife and you have a very nice girlfriend

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Lovely pressie , a nice transitional HJ
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

3 great finds in One!!.....#1 The HJ knife is a beautiful transitional ,,,#2 you bought it from a reputable dealer that stands by his word,,,and most of all...#3 you have a woman that supports you wholey in this expensive hobby. That truly is the finest treasure one can acquire,, and on a rarity scale,, I hope you consider her a 10!! Congrats on 3 great finds!! regards Larry

Nice knife by a good maker. Congrats.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

very nice find wonder what happened to his p38...... thanks for sharing such a brilliant dagger

?

Quote by Siegfried B View Post
    3 great finds in One!!.....#1 The HJ knife is a beautiful transitional ,,,#2 you bought it from a reputable dealer that stands by his word,,,and most of all...#3 you have a woman that supports you wholey in this expensive hobby. That truly is the finest treasure one can acquire,, and on a rarity scale,, I hope you consider her a 10!! Congrats on 3 great finds!! regards Larry
    Thanks Larry she is to good to me sometimes and it is not the first or last time that items will be purchased from Paul in this house . thanks for all the comments guys. got dark before the rain let up so the better pics will have to wait for now

Where does one find a girlfriend that supports your hobby.Nice blade ,nice suger-wugger

QUALITY!!!!! girlfriend and dagger
    cheers Ronnie

Very nice late war Eickhorn.
    Congrats

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast