Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

My new HJ knife

Article about: Here are some pictures of my new HJ knife. All opinions appreciated. Steve

Default My new HJ knife

Here are some pictures of my new HJ knife. All opinions appreciated.

Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new HJ knife   My new HJ knife  

My new HJ knife   My new HJ knife  

My new HJ knife   My new HJ knife  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new HJ knife
    P
    Many

?

Hi Steve,

I see your hj knife has the solid red/opaque enamelled diamond, does it have any movement when tapped with your finger or rock slightly from side to side ?, it is the high quality made diamond that i personally like. everything else checks out ok apart from the chips on the grip & a sharpened blade .

Maker: M7/83 Richard Plümacher Sohn, Solingen

Regards Mac 66.

a very nice condition one.

Mac
    Yes the diamond rocks nicely!!
    Steve

?

Quote by No1canuck View Post
    Mac
    Yes the diamond rocks nicely!!
    Steve

Cool, thats a very good sign for an hj knife with solid red enamelled diamond

Mac 66.

Nice to see more of these solid red enamels surfacing... as there was much controversy over the authenticity because of this minute detail. Thank you for showing and adding to the forums data base.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Nice to see more of these solid red enamels surfacing... as there was much controversy over the authenticity because of this minute detail. Thank you for showing and adding to the forums data base.

Regards Larry
    Larry
    Anyone with a question about the authenticy of these should get one in hand as I think they will feel good about them quickly. I quite like this little baby.
    Steve

?

Quote by No1canuck View Post
    Anyone with a question about the authenticy of these should get one in hand as I think they will feel good about them quickly. I quite like this little baby.
    Steve

Steve,

My thoughts exactly !,

there not textbook so collectors are wary,

one day collectors might find out they are actually genuine because they seen them in a book !, its a nice variation to have as there is not a great deal of them to be found compared to the hj with regular clear red scaled diamond .

Also do not forget Opaque red enamel was used on party badges & hj members pins

Mac 66.