Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Now what do we think of these "Fantasy" Olympiade/Nurnberg/Fighting HJ Knives?

Article about: I was looking at the HJ section of Wittmann and these knives popped up: Knives that has been spoken thru on many forums and the outcome is almost always: Fakes, otherwise there would be thou

?

Default Now what do we think of these "Fantasy" Olympiade/Nurnberg/Fighting HJ Knives?

I was looking at the HJ section of Wittmann and these knives popped up:
    Knives that has been spoken thru on many forums and the outcome is almost always:
    Fakes, otherwise there would be thousands and thousands of these knives.
    Ralleys where well visisted as the Olympiade was too, who wouldn't buy such a knife just for the memory of such a great event?
    But NO! only on occasion they popup and sold as rarity's amongst the good ones...
    As you all can see, they have very poor grip fits ( only the fighting knife has a decent fit)
    Now tell me what you think of these knives sold by a man who has a lot of experience in German daggers...
    Make you mind up...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Now what do we think of these "Fantasy" Olympiade/Nurnberg/Fighting HJ Knives?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Now what do we think of these "Fantasy" Olympiade/Nurnberg/Fighting HJ Knives?

My guess is Fourth Reich fantasy.

Default Re: Now what do we think of these "Fantasy" Olympiade/Nurnberg/Fighting HJ Knives?

I've put pictures of similar knife with a different "etching."
    This etching is simply not the style of TR.
    Style of blade also.

Regards
    Vedran

Was the person who made the grip swastika's drunk at the time?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I agree. Not for me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by Rancid66 View Post
    Yes Vedran, like i said in the describtion:
    "I was looking at the HJ section of Wittmann and these knives popped up"

but we all know the link will vanish..and so these "RARE" fakes....

Ger

?

Hi Ger,

i wouldnt touch any of them with a ten foot pole: Bogus

See Link: Deutsche jugend 'messer - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Regards Mac 66.

?

Quote by Mac 66 View Post
    Hi Ger,

i wouldnt touch any of them with a ten foot pole: Bogus

See Link: Deutsche jugend 'messer - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Regards Mac 66.
    i know the tread Mac , thats why i posted these pics, i also made the members aware that we once had 1 in the classified section

now take a look at this one...the real deal...and its mine......will post it in a few days...this is a teaser:

?

[QUOTE=gerrit;782651]now take a look at this one...the real deal...and its mine......will post it in a few days...this is a teaser:

Ger,

Thats a Minter Henckels HJ

I Have Owned One In Similar Condition

Good Quality Early Peice imo.

Cheers Mac 66.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast