Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NS Student League Knife

Article about: original rare nsdap knife for sale Thomas t. Wittmann write this:Thank you for the email and the pictures of your knife. This version of the Hitler Youth knife was produced for wear by the S

Default NS Student League Knife

original rare nsdap knife for sale Thomas t. Wittmann write this:Thank you for the email and the pictures of your knife. This version of the Hitler Youth knife was produced for wear by the Student League. These were groups of NSDAP, politically-oriented students who formed
    fraternities in the higher education schools in Germany during the 3rd Reich. The knife is identical to the Hitler Youth version, except for the grip insert. These Studenten Bund knives are quite rare. Your example, although not in real good condition, should be worth in the area of $500-$700.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Thomas t. WittmannNS Student League KnifeNS Student League KnifeNS Student League KnifeNS Student League KnifeNS Student League KnifeNS Student League KnifeNS Student League Knife
    Last edited by Larry C; 09-06-2013 at 01:52 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NS Student League Knife
    P
    Many

Well, another item form that webshop... We have already seen some "original" rings from the same page.

This looks like a fake to me- the scabbard is not right for certain. It looks like its made of a greyish alloy and has a lip at the throat, both are commonly found on copies.

I wonder why Thomas T Wittman dosnt know this?

?

Mental Theo,

This is a complete & utter FAKE WKC hj knife with added NS league badge fitted

Bogus lump of crap.

Regards Mac 66.

Quote by Mac 66 View Post
    Mental Theo,

This is a complete & utter FAKE WKC hj knife with added NS league badge fitted

Bogus lump of crap.

Regards Mac 66.
    Oh my!!

He ain't called 'Menthol' for nothin'.....Get's right up your nose.....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Mysteriously the ad was removed from the classifieds
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

As Frundsberg said, alot of junk is coming from that Hungarian site...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

That is one of the highly conterversal knives talked about in at least a five page thread at the HJ research forum it has a lot to say about these along with the Olympic stag handled HJ 99% at least vote complete fake and fantasy piece No photo evidence or documents of either one. If memory serves me right I have read a article as far back as the 80's on these possibly origniating in some of the Atwood contrived fakes. timothy

......it should be worth in the area of $5 to $7 Dollars, not hundred lol.

You would think that Wittmann would have known better. But, then again, who says Wittmann even wrote Anything? All we have is a Seller from Hungary on a questionable auction site Saying that Wittmann Did...I wonder if someone contacted Tom and asked him about it, just what he would say.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast