Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ralf Siegerts NPEA / HJ reference coming out this December

Article about: Those who collect the HJ Knives and also the NPEA students dolch,,,Author Ralf Siegert will be releasing this massive 553 page reference that examines the HJ in depth and also addresses the

Default Ralf Siegerts NPEA / HJ reference coming out this December

Those who collect the HJ Knives and also the NPEA students dolch,,,Author Ralf Siegert will be releasing this massive 553 page reference that examines the HJ in depth and also addresses the NPEA subject. This reference is a must for the type collector. Ralf Siegerts email is below along with his web site. This is a limited edition for those who are interested. Possibly 700 books. I myself have ordered one to be included in my reference library.
    ................ralfzx7r@web.de www.dienstdolch.de
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ralf Siegerts NPEA / HJ  reference coming out this December  
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ralf Siegerts NPEA / HJ  reference coming out this December
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Ralf Siegerts NPEA / HJ reference coming out this December

Thx for bringing this up Larry

Larry do you know if is it in English ?
    cheers Ronnie

Hi Ronnie as of right now it is in German,,and as of the moment there is an English version that has not been planned yet. I have Ralf Siegerts SA reference in English and his SS book ( out of print ) only in German. Although it may be a language barrier the photos and a few translations on your own,, will benefit you in the long run. I have referenced Ralfs SS book numerous times and I have always received the answers to tough questions. For the serious collector ..OR...the enthusiast of just wanting to strengthen their knowledge in the subject this would be a great addition. As I said there are only planned 700 copies. Ralf Siegert will reply to your email and is a very personable guy. He will answer any questions or concerns. The NPEA subject itself has less information available until now!! Ron Weinand is a notable author and collector has helped to write in this subject alone. I am sure what we already know about the HJ will be written along with unpublished in wear photos. Im looking forward to it! Mention my name. Best regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry i have just ordered it and got an instant reply from him,
    thanks again Ronnie ............................christmas prezzy for myself

Larry the book has just arrived guess what i will be doing over the holiday besides having a few jars thanks for the heads up on this brilliant book so far
    thanks again Ronnie

Thats Great Ronnie!!,, I am still waiting for mine as it has to cross the stream to the US side,, but Im hopeful before Christmas. Good reading! Im looking forward to reading more on the NPEA subject mostly. Thanks for the heads up!! ...Christmas Regards Larry

I received Ralf Siegerts NPEA / HJ Reference on Saturday. For a long time the NPEA subject has been Vague and there was never enough information and detail to explain the many variances in logo types,,including the differences between the Students and leaders daggers. The NPEA subject in the first part of this reference studies in detail the many schools with the attributed dagger photographed with the school designation number. Crossguard types and varied metals used,, including alluminum. Internal markings including the tang. The approach to this subject is the same as the SA dagger which makes it easier to comprehend. To say the least this part of the reference is quite exhaustive in detail and information. NPEA collector and Author "Ron Weinand" has helped in making possible the understanding in this subject. For the NPEA collector ,, this reference is a must,, as no other has addressed this subject in this magnitude.

The HJ Reference in the 2nd half of this massive book also takes a look in detail of the makers, from early to late period,, varied logo types,, and the internal dissection of the HJ grip. Included also are the HJ leader study ,, with valued photos showing the differences between period and repro.
    Youth organizations from other countries are also under this study including photos of their youth daggers. There are many in unpublished in wear photos featured in this reference. The book is in German text,, but it would not be hard to translate if one was willing enough to want to understand both of these subjects. There is much more in this reference that I have not addressed which I find overwhelming in information. This book is a must for the NPEA/ HJ collector. Regards Larry

?

Interesting. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
    German is no problem.
    Im tempted.

Worth buying Scout totally full of picture reference aswell matey but i do have to translate but worth it