Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.

Article about: This knife is currently up for sale, but it sure isnt mine. hard to find these kind of Eagle heads HJ knife and not often seen, thats why i want to share the pics with you. So enjoy the pics

?

Default Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.

This knife is currently up for sale, but it sure isnt mine.
    hard to find these kind of Eagle heads HJ knife and not often seen, thats why i want to share the pics with you.
    So enjoy the pics.
    Ger
    Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.
    P
    Many

Early of the earliest? That is some logo for sure
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Were these based on the WWI trench/fighting knives?

?

Hi Larry, its not the earliest HJ knife from E.P.&S.
    Their inofficial 1st model knife looks like this type but has a fake puss button on the hilt, looking a bit like an eye.
    This is their official 1st modell HJ fahrtenmesser.
    it is shown on page 356/357 of the NPEA & HJ book of Ralf Siegert.
    the inofficial is shown on page 352/353

If the seller of this knife would have had any post or credits at the forum where he placed his ad, then i would have bought it straight away.
    but im sure someone will take the risk and buy it for € 650-- euro.( asking price)

Ger

?

Hi Dramos i Quote:
    "The Hitler Youth knife is mostly based on Mauser Gewehr 98 bayonets, except that it does not have a fuller (groove), and it is designed to be a dagger rather than a bayonet"

Cheers,
    Ger

Did someone say fake puss button? I met a girl once that had a..........ohhhhh its suppose to be push button, nevermind A cool version of this knife for sure

?

Yeah Max,

whats on a mans mind
    Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.

Yeah Max,

whats on a mans mind
    Wow that guy needs to shave his eyebrows!!!!!!!!!

?

Nice knife

Oh oh..... I need to throw a bucket of ice into the audience here...I dont know what more hot if its on Freuds mind on the Logo.

Anyway when i made that post earlier..I made it from my iphone while at work and not seeing the detail of the logo...now that have a bigger screen to see the detail..I am thinking twice now as it seems there was a logo there before that one judging by what I see at the feet of the pack logo.....AND....that Pack logo itself is looking sharp and very detailed which does not match the rest of the Solingen logo. Does someone else see what I see with the dual image at the bottom of the pack Logo.? Any thoughts? Regards Larry
    Attached Images Attached Images Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S. 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast