Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Rare Hitler youth dagger, or faked?

Article about: Hello, here's Julekpl again. I've found quite an interesting little guy, a Hitler Youth dagger with black around the swastika, instead of Red, however the Swastika seems to be a bit crude...

Default Rare Hitler youth dagger, or faked?

Hello, here's Julekpl again. I've found quite an interesting little guy, a Hitler Youth dagger with black around the swastika, instead of Red, however the Swastika seems to be a bit crude....the maker is Carl Schlieper Solingen Germany, one that I have not seen yet on one of these...Any thoughts? thanks! Rare Hitler youth dagger, or faked? Rare Hitler youth dagger, or faked?Rare Hitler youth dagger, or faked? Rare Hitler youth dagger, or faked?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rare Hitler youth dagger, or faked?
    P
    Many

this appears to be a crude repair to where the enamel should be. It definitely did not come out of the factory this way.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Hi
    If is marked Solingen Germany,that mean its post war made.The diamond is completely bogus,sorry

Thought as much. Pretty much everything imported from Germany had a "Germany" stamp on it...except East and West German stuff I believe. Thanks for the help, I didn't buy it, so I didn't lose anything

If cost $10 GO FOR IT