Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

relic HJ Knife

Article about: hello, this knife looks ok on authenticity but would like more opinions thanks john

Thumbs up relic HJ Knife

hello, this knife looks ok on authenticity but would like more opinions
    thanks
    john

relic HJ Kniferelic HJ Kniferelic HJ Kniferelic HJ Kniferelic HJ Kniferelic HJ Kniferelic HJ Kniferelic HJ Kniferelic HJ Knife

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement relic HJ Knife
    P
    Many

Looks OK to me too.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Be sure to confirm with the seller that the diamond is in good condition, though!

IMO....you may want to save a few extra dollars for a full example.....meaning..a painted scabbard...and the selling point of all TR Knives and daggers is the national emblem..I would want the HJ diamond on my grip. But hopefully for the little disadvantages mentioned..that you get a well below market price for it..if your heart is set on it. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

WWIIBUFF,

Thats a genuine dual marked Grafrath hj knife, blade point looks re-shaped, no scabbard paint, now what about the diamond insignia?, is it covered up with a diamond shaped piece of paper ?

Mac 66.

Good eyes Mac...it was probably for the ebay police..or some other history hiding site.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Nice transitional piece, shame about the scabbard being stripped of its paint.....the blade could have been period sharpened, remember these were used extensivly by the youth on camping trips etc etc, if you can get it cheap then maybe, but I have seen nicer ones that are cheap also, early ones are my favorite because they have the "blut und ehre etching" on the blade.