Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Robert Klaas transitional knife&scabbard

Article about: nice maker markings

Default Robert Klaas transitional knife&scabbard

nice maker markings
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Robert Klaas transitional knife&scabbard   Robert Klaas transitional knife&scabbard  

Robert Klaas transitional knife&scabbard   Robert Klaas transitional knife&scabbard  

Robert Klaas transitional knife&scabbard   Robert Klaas transitional knife&scabbard  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Robert Klaas transitional knife&scabbard
    P
    Many

Hi Joseph Nice find .. In great condition and rare IMO . Where did you find it ? Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

very nice.

Nice Klaas
    I have never seen this maker mark before,IMO it's a rare one.
    Here is a one double marked,but not like a yours.

Robert Klaas transitional knife&scabbard

purchased from a fellow collector off a us military forum.
    Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Joseph Nice find .. In great condition and rare IMO . Where did you find it ? Regards Larry

did not realize that it could be an unusual set of maker marks; have it currently at wife's shop so maybe should pull back into my collection....I have an M7/37 already in my collection.

Quote by josephc View Post
    did not realize that it could be an unusual set of maker marks; have it currently at wife's shop so maybe should pull back into my collection....I have an M7/37 already in my collection.
    I would before someone else pulls it into their collection. For the HJ Knife collector ..its the small details that sets the desirability and overall value. Go to your wifes shop and retrieve it..replacing it with a Steak Knife

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Nice find!

?

Hi Joseph,

Nice been there hj knife by KLAAS

Never seen the logo stamped this way on the ricasso, rare to see as mentioned above

i would own this one

Regards Mac 66.