Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

RZM M7/2 1938 (Emil Voos Waffenfabrik) Hitler Youth Dagger. MY FIRST HJ!

Article about: by roger9344 Great HJ Fahrtenmesser! Now you need a Koppelschloss or two. One of any of these things just isn't enough. Sounds good to me! I'd love to add a HJ armband, a HJ identification/

Default RZM M7/2 1938 (Emil Voos Waffenfabrik) Hitler Youth Dagger. MY FIRST HJ!

I recently received this Hitler Youth dagger from Paul at Lakeside Trader. He was AMAZING to do business with! Although I do not consider myself a collector of edged weapons (I own bayonets to all of my rifles and a WWI sawback bayonet) I am very proud of my first HJ dagger! ... It might not be my last!

To complete this grouping, I'd love to add a HJ armband, a HJ identification/ service card, and some proficiency badges.

**Special thanks to Roger for the membership pin, and Paul for the dagger!**

I hope you enjoy!

RZM M7/2 1938 (Emil Voos Waffenfabrik) Hitler Youth Dagger. MY FIRST HJ!RZM M7/2 1938 (Emil Voos Waffenfabrik) Hitler Youth Dagger. MY FIRST HJ!RZM M7/2 1938 (Emil Voos Waffenfabrik) Hitler Youth Dagger. MY FIRST HJ!RZM M7/2 1938 (Emil Voos Waffenfabrik) Hitler Youth Dagger. MY FIRST HJ!RZM M7/2 1938 (Emil Voos Waffenfabrik) Hitler Youth Dagger. MY FIRST HJ!RZM M7/2 1938 (Emil Voos Waffenfabrik) Hitler Youth Dagger. MY FIRST HJ!RZM M7/2 1938 (Emil Voos Waffenfabrik) Hitler Youth Dagger. MY FIRST HJ!RZM M7/2 1938 (Emil Voos Waffenfabrik) Hitler Youth Dagger. MY FIRST HJ!RZM M7/2 1938 (Emil Voos Waffenfabrik) Hitler Youth Dagger. MY FIRST HJ!RZM M7/2 1938 (Emil Voos Waffenfabrik) Hitler Youth Dagger. MY FIRST HJ!RZM M7/2 1938 (Emil Voos Waffenfabrik) Hitler Youth Dagger. MY FIRST HJ!RZM M7/2 1938 (Emil Voos Waffenfabrik) Hitler Youth Dagger. MY FIRST HJ!RZM M7/2 1938 (Emil Voos Waffenfabrik) Hitler Youth Dagger. MY FIRST HJ!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM M7/2 1938 (Emil Voos Waffenfabrik) Hitler Youth Dagger. MY FIRST HJ!
    P
    Many

Default Re: RZM M7/2 1938 (Emil Voos Waffenfabrik) Hitler Youth Dagger. MY FIRST HJ!

RZM M7/2 1938 (Emil Voos Waffenfabrik) Hitler Youth Dagger. MY FIRST HJ!RZM M7/2 1938 (Emil Voos Waffenfabrik) Hitler Youth Dagger. MY FIRST HJ!RZM M7/2 1938 (Emil Voos Waffenfabrik) Hitler Youth Dagger. MY FIRST HJ!RZM M7/2 1938 (Emil Voos Waffenfabrik) Hitler Youth Dagger. MY FIRST HJ!RZM M7/2 1938 (Emil Voos Waffenfabrik) Hitler Youth Dagger. MY FIRST HJ!RZM M7/2 1938 (Emil Voos Waffenfabrik) Hitler Youth Dagger. MY FIRST HJ!RZM M7/2 1938 (Emil Voos Waffenfabrik) Hitler Youth Dagger. MY FIRST HJ!RZM M7/2 1938 (Emil Voos Waffenfabrik) Hitler Youth Dagger. MY FIRST HJ!

Default Re: RZM M7/2 1938 (Emil Voos Waffenfabrik) Hitler Youth Dagger. MY FIRST HJ!

Very nice! Will the school allow you to take that in?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Very nice! Will the school allow you to take that in?
    Thanks! I'm hoping to bring it in sometime at the end of this month or early next month...

GIZMO8Z you did well and you cant go wrong with Paul.Very nice condition!! Becareful trying to take that to school especially here in the US. I am hopeful that you are allowed to bring it to your history class with permission,, but I advise you to be driven to and from school with it ( preferably from a family member) and do not take public transportation or walk home with it. Too many eyes will see it in school and it would be best to be left with your history teacher until your school is finished. Past experience! Best regards Larry

Quote by Siegfried B View Post
    GIZMO8Z you did well and you cant go wrong with Paul.Very nice condition!! Becareful trying to take that to school especially here in the US. I am hopeful that you are allowed to bring it to your history class with permission,, but I advise you to be driven to and from school with it ( preferably from a family member) and do not take public transportation or walk home with it. Too many eyes will see it in school and it would be best to be left with your history teacher until your school is finished. Past experience! Best regards Larry
    Hi Larry,

Thank you for the kind words!

I just have to confirm with the building principal, but it shouldn't be a problem. I AM THE HISTORY TEACHER!

RZM M7/2 1938 (Emil Voos Waffenfabrik) Hitler Youth Dagger. MY FIRST HJ!RZM M7/2 1938 (Emil Voos Waffenfabrik) Hitler Youth Dagger. MY FIRST HJ!

Oh My bad!!! and my apologies I thought you were younger as we have some young collectors on here. Thats awesome you are a history teacher and can teach about that. Some schools frown upon the past anymore and dont want to teach anything except current events and tolerance to crime. Good for you I teach this sometimes in my Sunday school class when a question arises. Best regards Larry

Quote by Siegfried B View Post
    Oh My bad!!! and my apologies I thought you were younger as we have some young collectors on here. Thats awesome you are a history teacher and can teach about that. Some schools frown upon the past anymore and dont want to teach anything except current events and tolerance to crime. Good for you I teach this sometimes in my Sunday school class when a question arises. Best regards Larry
    No harm, no foul! I do my best to make all my lessons as hands-on and entertaining as possible. Its sad, but our text books are so inadequate. Beyond that, most students see our text books as just ink on a page. They can only be concerned with their ipod/ cell phone/ tablet pc and their latest tweet and status update. Part of my teaching strategy is getting them to put down their cell phones and handle pieces of history instead.

Great looking HJ only problem is that you get hooked on these. I'm allready thinking of buying another one

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast