Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Super catch! very Early Henckels Hj Fahrtenmesser with Motto and 100% crossgrain!

Article about: This is my latest catch! came from a Theater attic in Amsterdam. Its a Hj Knife by Henckels-Zwillingswerk. Its has the early type scabbard with just 1 spring, the cotton on it is white and l

?

Default Super catch! very Early Henckels Hj Fahrtenmesser with Motto and 100% crossgrain!

This is my latest catch!
    came from a Theater attic in Amsterdam.
    Its a Hj Knife by Henckels-Zwillingswerk.
    Its has the early type scabbard with just 1 spring, the cotton on it is white and looks brandnew!
    The blade has a full 100 % cross grain.
    Visible is where the cotton of the scabbard spring polished the blade.
    The scabbard only has a little spot on the back near the tip where it has lost some paint, other then a few scratches its mint!
    The small HJ diamond is in great shape, as is the leather of the scabbard and bufferpad.
    Its like i took it out of a time capsule..
    Enjoy this great Knife....possitive the best Early HJ i've ever seen!
    Super catch! very Early Henckels Hj Fahrtenmesser with Motto and 100% crossgrain!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Super catch! very Early Henckels Hj Fahrtenmesser with Motto and 100% crossgrain!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Super catch! very Early Henckels Hj Fahrtenmesser with Motto and 100% crossgrain!

Ger another top dollar find/buy you have done well to find & buy this 1..Its very minty indeed... thanks for posting..Cheers Terry.

Default Re: Super catch! very Early Henckels Hj Fahrtenmesser with Motto and 100% crossgrain!

Minty Mint!! I have never seen crossgrain in the condition it is in on this no ricasso HJ. The brown hanger looks like a period replacement as it is perfect. What is more intriguing,,is where it was found as it probably sat in a box all these years with the right protective surroundings.

Gerrit, did you get this from the theatre itself or from another source. Beautiful!! Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Minty Mint!! I have never seen crossgrain in the condition it is in on this no ricasso HJ. The brown hanger looks like a period replacement as it is perfect. What is more intriguing,,is where it was found as it probably sat in a box all these years with the right protective surroundings.

Gerrit, did you get this from the theatre itself or from another source. Beautiful!! Larry
    I bought it from one of the workcrew who had to restyle the attic, its also came with some english uniform parts and papers.
    He only took the knife! and placed an ad....i was the highest bidder

Ger

Wow Gerrit,
    Almost looks like it has come straight off the production line! Don't think you could do much better than that.

Thanks for sharing it with us

Chris.

?

Ger,

Super, Mega Conditioned Early Henckels Hj

You Have Done Extremely Well, Congrats & Enjoy Your Latest Catch

Regards Mac 66.

Outstanding!

?

Beautiful condition!

?

If yo wanted to know what they looked like originally , there you go !! Fantastic Ger
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Quote by gerrit View Post
    ................................... Its like i took it out of a time capsule..
    Enjoy this great Knife....possitive the best Early HJ i've ever seen!
    "Time capsule" is how I would describe it, and offhand I cannot remember seeing a better example myself. Well Done!!! Fred

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast