Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Value of HJ Dolch

Article about: Hi All, I have bought this in a collection, and would like to know the value of it. I am going to sell it, but have no idea of the asking price for a dagger/dolch in this condition. Accordin

?

Default Value of HJ Dolch

Hi All,

I have bought this in a collection, and would like to know the value of it.

I am going to sell it, but have no idea of the asking price for a dagger/dolch in this condition.

According to the seller it should be 100% authentic. Please share your opinion about this.... (Does it look like a new diamond has been glued in??)

Value of HJ Dolch

Value of HJ Dolch

Value of HJ Dolch

Value of HJ Dolch

Value of HJ Dolch

Value of HJ Dolch

Value of HJ Dolch

Value of HJ Dolch

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards
    Morten, Denmark

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Value of HJ Dolch
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Value of HJ Dolch

It looks like an original diamond. I'm still learning but I think its the transitional blade. It has both motto and RZM with ricasso. Looks like you found a nice group of items. What else came with it?
    Last edited by Dean; 07-31-2013 at 12:42 AM.

?

Here's a pic of mine for reference (sorry, image is not the best)? Again , this isn't a site to give values, but for learning and authenticating items. I'm sure someone will tell you but you shouldn't just post , " value of...?" . Not trying to be rude but some people get offended when all you want is the value of an item. If you did some quick research you can find this out on youre own.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Value of HJ Dolch  
    Last edited by Dean; 07-31-2013 at 12:25 AM.

?

Nice Enough Transitional hj knife with a good strong motto !

Diamond insignia is correct & genuine, value: $450 collector to collector price,

if the scabbard had its origional paint it would be worth more.

Regards Mac 66.

oh and by the way its an Messer = Knife not a Dolch = dagger as such!

sorry its a pet hate of mine to see a hj knife being called a dagger

Quote by ewan stirling View Post
    oh and by the way its an messer = knife not a dolch = dagger as such!

sorry its a pet hate of mine to see a hj knife being called a dagger
    lol gotta love a purist!!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

you cant give a kid a dagger Larry they were only aloud a knife!

Ade, corrected me to this fact a long time ago, afterwords i would see dagger all the time, dealers selling hj daggers and it just started to annoy me in the end and sorry to the original poster if i sounded patronising as i surely am not that

?

I completely agree, Ewan! Besides, when I think of a dagger, I think of a long pointed, double edged blade.

?

Diamond is definitely not new to the dagger, there is some corrosion on the edge of the diamond, all around a nice dagger with average wear which should be expected