Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

What is this knife/dagger?

Article about: To start off I'm completely new to this site and forums overall so just delete this thread if it isn't correct or i did something wrong. I've been looking around on the internet trying to fi

Tobias
    ?

Default What is this knife/dagger?

To start off I'm completely new to this site and forums overall so just delete this thread if it isn't correct or i did something wrong.

I've been looking around on the internet trying to find this knife but i can't seem to find the exact one. Many of the ones i found looked alot like mine but the blade does not look the same.
    I would appreciate if someone could tell me where i can find information about it, i'm also interested in potential value.

Here are the pictures:

2. # ADS

It is a post war made variation of the Hitler Youth knife.
    Sorry, we don't do free evaluations.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I would assume it "Might" be from a once Third Reich producer that has survived the war and is one of a handful still producing camping and hiking knives using a 1930s HJ pattern.

As Ralph has stated it is postwar..................and not worth anything except to a Biker IMO.

A thread to read through of Post war Producers still making these knives would be this thread below. Give it a read
    Post WW2 German Scouting / HJ Knife Transition Discussion

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill