Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Yes? Or no?

Article about: I say No! but I don't know everything... Any other opinions on this example? Happy New Year to ALL! Regards,Geoff

Default Yes? Or no?

I say No! but I don't know everything... Any other opinions on this example? Happy New Year to ALL! Regards,Geoff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Yes? Or no?   Yes? Or no?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Yes? Or no?
    P
    Many

Hi Geoff.. Happy New Year.

The knife shown is not a typical RZM Schuttlehoffer type.
    The logo is not correct and can compare to a Late RZM type here
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/hitle...hoefer-337876/

It looks like some nice details were added to what was made postwar.

Yes? Or no?

Schuttlehoffers RZM number is Iconic in the RZM world and stands out in characteristics..to the RZM type collector. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Some times people forget to dot the i and cross their T and Z's
    Unless I'm wrong on the Z thing. I'm sure I'll be corrected!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Looks way too new for me... you need to show clear shots of the whole knife, scabbard, both sides of the handle, etc...

Thank you all for the replies I agree with all the above a couple more pics for everyone.Regards, Geoff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Yes? Or no?   Yes? Or no?  

It's not good
    Here is how supposed to look like.
    Always stamped and not etched makers mark

Yes? Or no?

?

Geez, never seen this Fake before

Agree with Stingray on the makers mark, also the crossgrain is wrong !

starting to get slightly worried about these new fakes coming into the market these days, we all need to be very aware

Mac 66.

?

dangerous piece.
    the scabbard looks good and the grip.
    Where does that still going?
    in a few years, the copies are identical to the original.
    where this knife is offered Geoff

sorry for my english
    I wish you happy new year

maxxx

I am not sure where this piece originates from. I was asked my opinion from a visitor at my website.I suspect from the usual European sources but I cannot say for sure. At least we have an example to add to the "Swindlers List"
    Best regards,Geoff

Certainly very dangerous 3 or 4 years ago an acquaintance of mine who knew his guns picked up one very much like this (a different TM as I recall which is easy enough to do with a different etching template) in a partial trade for a high end pistol. He offered it to me and I had to very diplomatically tell him I was going to have to pass. Best Regards, Fred

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast