MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Belt Buckle WWI

Article about: Gentlemen, Once again I'm requesting help. I have the opportunity to purcahse this buckle. However, I've never seen this type in steel. Youe opinions? Anton

Default Belt Buckle WWI

Gentlemen,

Once again I'm requesting help. I have the opportunity to purcahse this buckle. However, I've never seen this type in steel. Youe opinions?

Anton
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Belt Buckle WWI   Belt Buckle WWI  

Last edited by AntonEbans; 04-02-2011 at 06:23 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Belt Buckle WWI
    P
    Many

Default Re: Belt Buckle WWI

Hi Anton, please upload the pics to the forum.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Anton, please upload the pics to the forum.

Cheers, Ade.
    Sorry Ade, I've changed imaging sites and this one is a little hard to get use to.

Hi Anton, I have copied the photos to our server and added them to your post. Please see the tech forum to learn how to upload pics. There is a step by step guide. Using outside photo hosting sites slows down performance.

Going now to the buckle, this is really outside my collecting field, but I don't care for the quality or construction of it.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Anton, I have copied the photos to our server and added them to your post. Please see the tech forum to learn how to upload pics. There is a step by step guide. Using outside photo hosting sites slows down performance.

Cheers, Ade.
    Belt Buckle WWI

Thanks Ade. I think I've got it now. did a couple of pratice ones and they came out fine.

Anton