Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 LastLast

Imperial German Buckles.

Article about: Next, 3 buckles with identical bodies but with different makers/sellers on the tabs. This design is by far my favourite. Really classy feel IMO. Each buckle is finished differently, one galv

Preußen JägerImperial German Buckles.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Imperial German Buckles.
    P
    Many

Kaiserliche Marine
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial German Buckles.   Imperial German Buckles.  

Imperial German Buckles.  

hello. nice buckles in this place!

?

This may go well with the Säbelkoppel shown bei Koppel71 in post 682.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial German Buckles.   Imperial German Buckles.  

Wonderful topic! I can only hope to obtain a small part of the collections in here!

?

Even though the seller of this $95 buckle is asking this price, it is not the average going rate for such a buckle. Hundreds of mint condition Prussian M15 buckles in tissue were brought to the States by the government after the war. They came from warehouses in the occupied zone. They are still fairly common and I would suggest that one can be gotten for something like $60.

(This was a reply to an earlier post.)
    Last edited by CCMJR; 09-04-2020 at 06:09 AM.

?

The painting of M95 buckles is not a rare occurrence. I have a Prussian example and have seen Bavarian examples. The feldgrau paint was baked on, so I am assuming they were factory made this way. (referring to post #586)

?

A recent acquisition.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial German Buckles.  

?

Hi Chaps . Help determine the originality of the buckle. Steel buckle. The medallion is made of pewter.

Hello Youri,

Whilst Weimar era buckles remain still my favourite genre, I now and for some unexplained reason, find myself more and more attracted to Imperial buckles. A new discipline of sorts and the learning curve so far has proven to be immensely rewarding.

I do so like your Preußen box buckle and I must add, by all aspects of the design and constructional features. A super buckle !

Regards and best wishes,

David

Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 LastLast