Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M1915 prussian em/nco's belt buckle

Article about: While collecting items for my proposed Imperial German Stormtrooper mannequin, I came across this very nice M1915 Prussian EM/NCO's belt buckle finished in field grey. When it arrived I real

Default M1915 prussian em/nco's belt buckle

While collecting items for my proposed Imperial German Stormtrooper mannequin, I came across this very nice M1915 Prussian EM/NCO's belt buckle finished in field grey.

When it arrived I realised that it was in such good condition that it has probably had very little if any actual use! It was so nice that I decided it wouldn't suit a battle scarred Stormtrooper mannequin so I went and bought a more heavily used one also in field grey with a matching belt. Its amazing how small the circumference of the belt is!

This one will go in the display cabinets with my other Imperial German items.

M1915 prussian em/nco's belt buckleM1915 prussian em/nco's belt buckleM1915 prussian em/nco's belt buckleM1915 prussian em/nco's belt buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M1915 prussian em/nco's belt buckle
    P
    Many

?

Lots of mint buckles survived the Wars. I bought 3 of the for $5 still in the paper in in the early 70's. Your right about the guys being small in both wars. Here was my imperial display. I still have the Grenade, trench mace and helmet. They look to cool in other displays.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M1915 prussian em/nco's belt buckle  

Thank you for the reply!

A great display! That tunic is superb.

At this stage until I can find an original uniform I will be using a replica uniform that I weather to look well used.

I'm planning on displaying mine with short boots and puttees. I already have 5 German WW1 Steel Helmets and will probably use a camo along with one of my gas masks.

I do have an imperial WW1 stick grenade that I made from purchasing different pieces however it is borderline relic condition so I will need to make some. I know they can be purchased but are almost impossible to bring into Australia.

Thanks again for the photo!

Andrew

?

This one had Swedish pants that match up with the Uniform. The uniform had been converted for Post war use. The turned up cuffs and the belt ramps were removed. The Straps were rare and matched up to some unit with lots of Polish conscriptions. I probably would’ve kept her uniform if it hadn’t been reworked.