Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Near-Mint Original Unissued Prussian??

Article about: Name: DSC04206.jpg  Views: 0  Size: 205.1 KB  ID: 953287 class= thumbnail style= float:CONFIG /> Of course it's easy to see what's wrong with this since the catch is totally m

Default Near-Mint Original Unissued Prussian??

Near-Mint Original Unissued Prussian?? Near-Mint Original Unissued Prussian??

Of course it's easy to see what's wrong with this since the catch is totally missing. It supposedly was one of a lot that surfaced in Austin, Texas, and was purchased by a dealer who sold all the rest of them. It appears to be totally unmarked. He told me he found this remaining one while cleaning out back stock. Any comments or suggestions as to its originality and how it survived the past century?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Near-Mint Original Unissued Prussian??
    P
    Many

These are -surprisingly- fairly often encountered in good condition...I recall a few originals for sale that included the paper-wrapping...
    I wouldn't pay much for that example, friend...you can still find these -complete- at around $35 and upwards out there...Still an honest item that would compliment any WWI Display...
    cheers, Glenn

I must agree with Glen there, these can be picked up in mint condition in their wrappers, surplus stock at the end of WW1, but again an original buckle if at the right price
    Ben

I'm glad to hear that you both seem think it's OK; I only paid $20 for this one, so as long as it's original I'm satisfied!