Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Black Kraetzchen w/ Waterproofing...

Article about: Good Morning, Friends... I was browsing online yesterday evening and stumbled upon this unusual "Kraetzschen" Flat-Cap with Waterproofing and intact Manufacturer's Etikett...Notice

Default Black Kraetzchen w/ Waterproofing...

Good Morning, Friends...
    I was browsing online yesterday evening and stumbled upon this unusual Oil-Cloth Flat-Cap with intact Manufacturer's Etikett...Notice also the Military "Tresse" on the Outer Headband...
    The Seller is in Kiel, Germany - which leads me to speculate that it may be Reichsmarine -(U-Boat?)-related...As I don't normally collect such items, my knowledge is limited - I'd be very grateful for any additional Information from my fellow collectors...My Online Searches have brought few useful details besides finding this Manufacturer's Etikett on 3rd Reich Cloth Headgear as well....
    I decided to buy it as it was priced very cheap - looking forward to its arrival...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Black Kraetzchen w/ Waterproofing...   Black Kraetzchen w/ Waterproofing...  

Black Kraetzchen w/ Waterproofing...   Black Kraetzchen w/ Waterproofing...  

Last edited by bigmacglenn; 02-02-2019 at 09:25 PM.

The Cap has arrived from Germany - I am very pleased with this particular score - Glad I went with my instincts on this one - It was also very Cheap, and I can see insignia shadows...
    I took some more photos to share and to provide a better look for Future Reference...
    Hope you like it as well...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Black Kraetzchen w/ Waterproofing...   Black Kraetzchen w/ Waterproofing...