MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear

Article about: All Ebays--just do a worldwide search. However, these things are not going cheap--that Red Cross visor went for \\$467. This Garde du Corps visor went for \\$1030, and it was not even a prestige

Another officer
    (cwi)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear   GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear  

GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear   GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear  

GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear   GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

NCO w/ royal cypher.
    (CWI)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear   GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear  

GdC Tellermuetze:

Kratzchen:

GdC Reserve Officer.
    Credit: The Late Bob Schiller Collection

Last edited by stonemint; 11-18-2015 at 05:10 AM.

Feldgrau GdC w/ leather visor.
    Credit: CTF

Contrast between the build styles of 2 different makers of GdC Officer visors:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear  

GdC on parade.
    Credit: CTF
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear  

GdC Krätzchen.
    Credit: Tony & Kaiser

GdC NCO:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast