Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear

Article about: All Ebays--just do a worldwide search. However, these things are not going cheap--that Red Cross visor went for \\$467. This Garde du Corps visor went for \\$1030, and it was not even a prestige

Feldgrau Officer:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear   GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear  

GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear   GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear  

GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear   GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Reserve Officer.
    Credit: bluemax
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear   GdC-Regiment der Gardes du Corps Headgear  

I never knew Godet also distributed uniforms, but here is proof:

C.W. Borchert Berlin

Officer:

Last edited by stonemint; 04-30-2017 at 07:26 PM.

W. Rückart, Berlin

Verein piece with a backstory:

This Isken Garde du Korp Verine named to Freiherr von Meyer (WWI Garde du Korp service through Lt. Col. 1944 in a Panzer & Panzer Grenadier Regt.) is one of the best quality visors I have seen. Stone mint with superior quality Isken interior. Much better quality that the other custom EM Isken medial visor I have.

Instead of the double cocarde, von Meyer choose the crown indicating that he was in G du K, as opposed to 4 Cuirassier Regt., with the same red coloration. Note pleating in front as their way of “free from forehead pressure”. Overall, a huge visor.

Note the profile comparing my 1914 Werkmeister Garde du Korp with the over the top Isken manufacture. Visor on Isken raked sharply down compared to Werkmeister.

GdC NCO by Deutsche Industrie.
    EUR 363.00
    Approximately US $400.

Officer w/ royal cipher:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3