Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

GS (General Staff) / Kriegsministerium Visors

Article about: Generalstab/Kriegsministerium:

Default GS (General Staff) / Kriegsministerium Visors

Here is something you don't see everyday--Feldgrau Kriegsministerium Visor:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GS (General Staff) / Kriegsministerium Visors   GS (General Staff) / Kriegsministerium Visors  

GS (General Staff) / Kriegsministerium Visors   GS (General Staff) / Kriegsministerium Visors  

GS (General Staff) / Kriegsministerium Visors   GS (General Staff) / Kriegsministerium Visors  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Default General Staff/ Kriegsministerium Visors

Generalstab/Kriegsministerium:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GS (General Staff) / Kriegsministerium Visors   GS (General Staff) / Kriegsministerium Visors  

Last edited by stonemint; 03-10-2015 at 10:27 PM.

M-15 Generalstab visor that was used postwar by Dr. Walter Chemnitz.
    Credit: ctf

Sachsen Generalstab.

Last edited by stonemint; 03-01-2016 at 06:04 AM.

Circa 1910 Prussian General Staff Officer's Visor Cap. The cap is made of dark Prussian-Blue wool, with a carmine wool center band and piping. It retains it's set of Prussian and Reich officer's kokarden. It is complete with it's lining and sweat band. Of historical note, the cap has the gold embossed name "v. Haeften" on the inside lining. Lt. Werner von Haeften was the adjutant to Oberst Claus von Staffenburg, and was shot along with him after the failed July 21, 1944 plot to kill Hitler. The fact that this cap is marked "v. Haeften" gives it the strong possibility that it was the property of Lt v. Haeften's father, Hans von Haeften, who was an officer in the Prussian army and President of the German National Archive.

Last edited by stonemint; 10-08-2015 at 03:55 AM.

Grosser Generalstab 1918:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GS (General Staff) / Kriegsministerium Visors  

?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Grosser Generalstab 1918:
    Did they realize how soon their world was going to end?

BobS

GS from the Grand Duchy of Saxe-Weimar.
    credit: bluemax

Sigurd von Ilsemann, Adjutant to the Kaiser:

Dunkelblau GS visor named to Weck (?)
    It appears that the sweatband was period replaced with fabric.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast