Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Half a book dedicated to the Imperial German Army Schirmmütze

Article about: Hi For those who don't venture onto the third reich sections and prefer to remain with the second reich may I please take a moment of your time to introduce my book on the development of the

Default Half a book dedicated to the Imperial German Army Schirmmütze

Hi

For those who don't venture onto the third reich sections and prefer to remain with the second reich may I please take a moment of your time to introduce my book on the development of the peaked cap. It ofers the reader a look at how the army cap evolved from 1871 to 1945 through pictures of original examples, period photos and technical drawings.

It covers the blue and the grey both NCO caps and Officers. Only ones with a peak are covered.

It is a bit specific in respect that it only covers army caps so apologies if it is not your main collecting interest but hopefully it may be of interest to others.

It is advertised on the TR section for headgear if you wish to make further enquiries.

Many thanks for your time and happy collecting !

cheers

tony

Half a book dedicated to the Imperial German Army SchirmmützeHalf a book dedicated to the Imperial German Army SchirmmützeHalf a book dedicated to the Imperial German Army SchirmmützeHalf a book dedicated to the Imperial German Army Schirmmütze

Default Re: Half a book dedicated to the Imperial German Army Schirmmütze

Congratulations on publication Tony ! You must be very proud and excited by this venture...I look forward to getting a copy in the New Year ! Again, congratulations ! Well done !
    Prost ! Steve.

Default Re: Half a book dedicated to the Imperial German Army Schirmmütze

Thanks Steve,

Happy xmas to you !

cheers

tony