Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Imperial German Hussar "Busby" Skull. Any Help Appreciated.

Article about: I'm looking for some help with this. I know the pictures aren't great but the seller is sending me more tomorrow and I wanted to get this started. I will add the new pictures tomorrow when I

Hi Luke !
    I'm glad you like it .
    Coming back to your question ... I have it for about two years .
    I have received it as a gift from my parents friend and the same time family doctor while being in vacation in Europe. After impressing him (as non collector) with part of my European collection (which isn't anyhow super ,whatever we can understand under it ) ,he decided to give me something from his possession as he said " to stay in good hands "..
    That's the , little longer story made short .
    friendly regards
    Kornel

?

That was quite a gift.

CBH
    ?

If you need any more photos of mine , just ask . I know there was some different patterns of these .
    Cheers Chris

Quote by countaries View Post
    Hi Luke !
    I'm glad you like it .
    Coming back to your question ... I have it for about two years .
    I have received it as a gift from my parents friend and the same time family doctor while being in vacation in Europe. After impressing him (as non collector) with part of my European collection (which isn't anyhow super ,whatever we can understand under it ) ,he decided to give me something from his possession as he said " to stay in good hands "..
    That's the , little longer story made short .
    friendly regards
    Kornel
    Especially , after showing him the small version from Schirmmuetze - also given to me by my good friend , many years after he "lost" mine being in his temporary deposit .... everything happened within 1 month !!! - isn't it coincident ??!!!!
    best regards

Quote by Scout View Post
    That was quite a gift.
    Especially , after showing him the small version from Schirmmuetze - also given to me by my good friend , many years after he "lost" mine being in his temporary deposit .... everything happened within 1 month !!! - isn't it coincident ??!!!!
    best regards

Kornel: Definitely a great and special gift. Thanks again for showing it!

Luke

Quote by CBH View Post
    If you need any more photos of mine , just ask . I know there was some different patterns of these .
    Cheers Chris
    Chris: Feel free to post yours if you'd like. I think it would be good for this thread and I know that I'll never get tired of looking at it.
    Thanks!

Luke

CBH
    ?

Here are some existing shots , I'll take some new ones if the sun ever comes out again !
    Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial German Hussar "Busby" Skull. Any Help Appreciated.   Imperial German Hussar "Busby" Skull. Any Help Appreciated.  

Imperial German Hussar "Busby" Skull. Any Help Appreciated.   Imperial German Hussar "Busby" Skull. Any Help Appreciated.  

Thanks for the pictures, Chris! That sure is an awesome skull!

Luke

Default busby skull

Quote by countaries View Post
    best regards
    Hello Countaries, would you be interested in selling your hussar skull, even if the price is right? Please let me know. PM if you are interested.

Thanks

Adam

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2