Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Imperial Visors Display

Article about: Hi I have shown these visors before on various threads but I recently "moved rooms" and had the chance to re-display them in their new environment. Here they come, and as i am comp

Default Imperial Visors Display

Hi

I have shown these visors before on various threads but I recently "moved rooms" and had the chance to re-display them in their new environment.

Here they come, and as i am compulsive in my need to date order my caps, they do follow their chronological appearance on the scene.

We start with the 1867 pattern cap and end with the introduction of the field grey uniform in 1907/1908/1910.

I have added some extras into the cabinets to include, insignia, period photos of the caps in wear to show the caps at their best.

I hope you like the show..................

cheers

Tony

Imperial Visors DisplayImperial Visors DisplayImperial Visors DisplayImperial Visors DisplayImperial Visors Display

This was a great find as not only does it show the 1908 medic cap in wear but on the rear the soldier has written "here is a picture of me in my new field grey uniform"............................

Imperial Visors DisplayImperial Visors DisplayImperial Visors Display

Looks great Tony and the grey caps are very hard to find in my part of the world. I have had a few of the blue caps but never found a grey one.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Awesome displays, Tony. Looking good! . Thanks for showing.

Luke

Great Tony. I love how vibrant the colors are after all these years. You have a top notch collection

cheers guys.............when my new cabinet arrives next month I will show the rest covering the years 1910 to 1918.

tony

?

Really nice.

very nice caps.

Lovely display, Tony....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Here is the rest of the caps in date order......

1908 medical and bavarian officers 1910

[/ATTACH]Imperial Visors Display

1915 service caps, one black peak for a Garde regt. other grey peak as per regulations

Imperial Visors Display

1915 field caps, medic and doctors with masking band

Imperial Visors Display

1917 field caps for officers, one grey peak which is pressed board the other one has a black cardboard peak !

Imperial Visors Display

1917 stalhelm which has no cardboard in it at all !

Imperial Visors Display

cheers

tony