Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

LGHR (Leib-Garde Husaren Rgt) Soft Headgear

Article about: Leib Garde : Credit: CTF

Default LGHR (Leib-Garde Husaren Rgt) Soft Headgear

This is a rare bird on Ebay right now--it is a feldgrau visor for an officer of the Leib-Garde Husaren Regt (Potsdam) Garde-Korps:
    Attached Images Attached Images LGHR (Leib-Garde Husaren Rgt) Soft Headgear  LGHR (Leib-Garde Husaren Rgt) Soft Headgear  LGHR (Leib-Garde Husaren Rgt) Soft Headgear 
    Last edited by stonemint; 02-05-2015 at 09:42 PM.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Default LGHR (Leib-Garde Husaren Rgt) Soft Headgear

Leib Garde im Feldgrau:

Credit: CTF
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture LGHR (Leib-Garde Husaren Rgt) Soft Headgear   LGHR (Leib-Garde Husaren Rgt) Soft Headgear  

Last edited by stonemint; 11-30-2015 at 05:50 PM.

Leib-Garde-Husaren
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture LGHR (Leib-Garde Husaren Rgt) Soft Headgear   LGHR (Leib-Garde Husaren Rgt) Soft Headgear  

LGHR (Leib-Garde Husaren Rgt) Soft Headgear   LGHR (Leib-Garde Husaren Rgt) Soft Headgear  

LGHR (Leib-Garde Husaren Rgt) Soft Headgear   LGHR (Leib-Garde Husaren Rgt) Soft Headgear  

Last edited by stonemint; 03-28-2014 at 05:28 PM.

Leib-Garde Husaren Regt
    Credit: Bobby L

A gathering of Leib-Garde Husaren:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture LGHR (Leib-Garde Husaren Rgt) Soft Headgear  

Not in the best shape, but noteworthy for the stamping for the Leibeskadron:

LGHR (Leib-Garde Husaren Rgt) Soft Headgear  

Not in the greatest shape, but it is a pre-war private purchase Officer visor for the LGHR:

1930s LGHR Verein visor by DOVA:

Last edited by stonemint; 11-26-2022 at 12:44 AM.

LGHR Krätzchen, unissued (no markings).
    Credit: CTF

Last edited by stonemint; 01-20-2016 at 03:58 AM.

LGHR Tellermuetze & Attila:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast