Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Royalty, General Officer & Personality Headgear

Article about: Klappmutze for the young Kaiser when he was Kronprinz. Credit: DR

Default Royalty, General Officer & Personality Headgear

Here is an Imperial General's visor from a friend's collection:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Royalty, General Officer & Personality Headgear   Royalty, General Officer & Personality Headgear  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Bending the rules a bit, but here is a nice KuK General's Kepi--note bullion Edelweiss.
    Credit: CTF
    Attached Images Attached Images Royalty, General Officer & Personality Headgear  Royalty, General Officer & Personality Headgear 

Default Royalty & General Officer Headgear

Klappmutze for the young Kaiser when he was Kronprinz.
    Credit: DR
    Attached Images Attached Images Royalty, General Officer & Personality Headgear  Royalty, General Officer & Personality Headgear  Royalty, General Officer & Personality Headgear  Royalty, General Officer & Personality Headgear 

Jaeger Shako attributed to KW2:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Royalty, General Officer & Personality Headgear   Royalty, General Officer & Personality Headgear  

KuK Kepi belonging to Austro Hungarian general Emil Zemlicka:
    US $374.99

Royalty, General Officer & Personality Headgear   Royalty, General Officer & Personality Headgear  

Royalty, General Officer & Personality Headgear   Royalty, General Officer & Personality Headgear  

Last edited by stonemint; 08-10-2015 at 08:15 PM.

Posting this for reference only--cannot vouch for it:

A-008 Kaiser Wilhelm II peaked cap as honorary Commander of an Imperial Russian regiment. Fine quality blue fabric with a yellow-gold band and piped crown. Age toned relief silver starburst badge with a black center and 2 gold oval borders. Supple black leather visor. Off-white silk lining bearing the gilt personal monogram of Wilhelm – a Hohenzollern Crown over a “W”. Tan leather sweatband shows some wear. A rare cap. About II

Starting Bid: $2,500.00

Attributed to Prinz Heinrich von Preußen, als Generalfeldmarschall und Chef des Füsilier-Regiments Nr. 35

um 1916/17. Elegante hohe steife Tellerform. Feldgraues Tuch in feiner Offiziersqualität, roter Mützenbund und Paspelierung, komplett mit beiden Kokarden in feiner Offiziersausführung, feldgrauer Mützenschirm aus Pappe. Innen mit hellbraunem Schweißband, weißes Seidenfutter mit gold gedrucktem Trägermonogramm Krone über "H", Größe 57.

(cwi)

Last edited by stonemint; 02-26-2016 at 05:47 PM.

KLM visor & tunic of Prinz Heinrich:
    (cwi)

Being sold as potentially/possibly the tunic and visor of v. Richtofen (unlikely, but still a nice set-up):

Visor & tunic of PRINZ ALFONS VON BAYERN.
    (cwi)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast