Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Technical Troops (Dunkelblau) Visors: Artillery, Pioneer, & Verkehrstruppen

Article about: Bavarian Field Artillery NCO:

Default Technical Troops (Dunkelblau) Visors: Artillery, Pioneer, & Verkehrstruppen

Hi

Another field cap for reference and addition to the thread.

This one is prussian blue and is half lined inside with nice blue cotton. leather peak and plush black velvet cap band.

Also has colour co-ordinated grey leather sweatband and underside of peak.

cheers

tony

Technical Troops (Dunkelblau) Visors:  Artillery, Pioneer, & Verkehrstruppen

?

Default Re: Post Your Kaiserreich (Imperial) Headgear!

Cap arrived, its a stunner in hand.

Technical Troops (Dunkelblau) Visors:  Artillery, Pioneer, & VerkehrstruppenTechnical Troops (Dunkelblau) Visors:  Artillery, Pioneer, & VerkehrstruppenTechnical Troops (Dunkelblau) Visors:  Artillery, Pioneer, & Verkehrstruppen

Default Dunkelblau Visors: Artillery, Pioneer, & Verkehrstruppen

Bavarian Field Artillery NCO:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Technical Troops (Dunkelblau) Visors:  Artillery, Pioneer, & Verkehrstruppen   Technical Troops (Dunkelblau) Visors:  Artillery, Pioneer, & Verkehrstruppen  

Technical Troops (Dunkelblau) Visors:  Artillery, Pioneer, & Verkehrstruppen   Technical Troops (Dunkelblau) Visors:  Artillery, Pioneer, & Verkehrstruppen  

Technical Troops (Dunkelblau) Visors:  Artillery, Pioneer, & Verkehrstruppen   Technical Troops (Dunkelblau) Visors:  Artillery, Pioneer, & Verkehrstruppen  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

NCO Field Artillery for Bayern:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Technical Troops (Dunkelblau) Visors:  Artillery, Pioneer, & Verkehrstruppen   Technical Troops (Dunkelblau) Visors:  Artillery, Pioneer, & Verkehrstruppen  

NCO Artillery. Interesting as to construction--it is unlined, in the "stiff" form. Appears to have coil-springs for support:

Artillery Officer by Pekuro.
    Credit: CTF

Schirmmütze Württemberg für Offiziere (Pioniere, Artillerie u. Verkehrstruppen)

Sachsen (Saxon) Feldartillerie:
    Attached Images Attached Images Technical Troops (Dunkelblau) Visors:  Artillery, Pioneer, & Verkehrstruppen  Technical Troops (Dunkelblau) Visors:  Artillery, Pioneer, & Verkehrstruppen  Technical Troops (Dunkelblau) Visors:  Artillery, Pioneer, & Verkehrstruppen  Technical Troops (Dunkelblau) Visors:  Artillery, Pioneer, & Verkehrstruppen 

Private-purchase Technical Troops visor by Seitz of Landau.
    Noteworthy for the lack of a side lining, and the spring stiffener system:

Another Pekuro, also distributed by Beuriger:

Last edited by stonemint; 09-06-2017 at 09:26 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast