Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Welcome to the new Imperial soft headgear sub section.

Article about: Gentlemen, please post your Imperial soft headgear for evaluation or adoration in this exciting new sub section of the Imperial German Militaria section.............field caps, visor caps, i

Default Welcome to the new Imperial soft headgear sub section.

Gentlemen, please post your Imperial soft headgear for evaluation or adoration in this exciting new sub section of the Imperial German Militaria section.............field caps, visor caps, infact any hat that is not metal !
    Prost ! Steve.

Yes, welcome all, and a special shout-out to Ade for taking up my suggestion to add this as a sub-forum.

I have plucked more than a few visors from the (very) long KR visor thread we had on the TR Cloth Headgear Forum and have broken them down for ease of reference and pinned them.
    I am going to close the pinned threads to commentary for the time being as they get built-up. The primary reason is that I want them to become reference threads that are easy to access and review.

What I would ask our members to do would be to post any new hats they acquire in a new thread. I will then exercise editorial discretion and then copy the post and place in a pinned thread.

I am also going to further break down the pinned threads as we go along into Ulan, Dragoons, Artillery, etc.

I am confident that in a short while this will be the preeminent forum on Imperial Soft Headgear.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

stoney,

Hear, hear !

thank you for putting the hours into this sub section.

Long overdue sub section. thanks to all.

cheers

Tony