Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Order of the White Falcon Medal Bar

Article about: Thought I would show this rarity. As a side note, the Hindenburg Cross is one of those very rare bronze strikes instead of the standard bronzed iron..enjoy

Default Order of the White Falcon Medal Bar

Thought I would show this rarity. As a side note, the Hindenburg Cross is one of those very rare bronze strikes instead of the standard bronzed iron..enjoy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Order of the White Falcon Medal Bar  
    Attached Images Attached Images Order of the White Falcon Medal Bar 
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Order of the White Falcon Medal Bar
    P
    Many

Default Re: Order of the White Falcon Medal Bar

Steven, stunning !...always nice to see rare pieces such as this and in such pristine condition, ....enjoyed !

Great medalbar
    I do not know the how or whys the white falcon was awarded
    but I do know that they are rarely seen. Very nice!
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Thank you guys.

The Order of the White Falcon was awarded for civil and military merit. Swords were authorized on September 22, 1870 to distinguish bravery and merit on the field of battle. The Silver Merit Cross was usually awarded to junior officers for bravery during the First World War.

I had some much better pictures that I posted, but I am having a time finding them. If I do, I'll add them to the post.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

The Order of the White Falcon (or the House order of Vigilence) is a Grand Duchy of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach award and comes in 5 classes, it was awarded for civil and military merit. When with crossed swords it was awarded bravery and merit on the field.

Steven you beat me to it !...i must hone my keyboard skills, i am still 'very one finger' !

Quote by oradour View Post
    Steven you beat me to it !...i must hone my keyboard skills, i am still 'very one finger' !
    Nothing wrong with a little confirmation.

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

a fantastic set of medals , great to see and thanks for showing them . do you know who they were awarded to ?

Quote by Alan M View Post
    a fantastic set of medals , great to see and thanks for showing them . do you know who they were awarded to ?
    Hi Alan,

Until all of the roles are published for Saxe-Weimar, an ID isn't possible. When they are published in their entirety, it may very well be possible.

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]