Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1914 Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse 950

Article about: Gents, Here is another beautiful addition to my collection. This is a first of it's kind be amongst its brethren. I'm truly grateful to have this one as well. Joel

Default 1914 Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse 950

Gents,

Here is another beautiful addition to my collection. This is a first of its kind be amongst the flock. I'm truly grateful to have this one as well.

Joel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1914 Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse 950   1914 Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse 950  

1914 Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse 950   1914 Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse 950  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1914 Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse 950
    P
    Many

Ok-- Now you are just showing off cool
    The 950 silver content stamp is one that I hardly ever see.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

I've had these for a little bit and certainly it is time to showcase these beauties! The 950 in my opinion is the crown jewel of my collection. I am ever so grateful to have one!

?

Lovely cross Joel, it really is a gem.

Wilko

Wilco,

I thank you so much again my friend. 2017 has been a great year for my Imperial collection.

I'm just jealous, that's why I didn't comment.
    Great cross Joel!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Ralph,

I thank you so much as well. I absolutely feel blessed to have this be part of my collection.

Regards,

Joel

Most likely a question I will get "bashed" for. Are these reproduced as post war fakes ? I find you badge very beautiful, have been thinking of buying one. Being it is made of silver, if they are repro'd...are they silver or "faux" silver ? Old, tarnished silver has it's own look after decades, tough to duplicate on a non-silver piece.

Also...were various makers stamped "950" ? If I see one marked "950" with similar hardware as yours, is there anything else I should be concerned about or look for before committing to buying one such as yours ?

Any info you can share, would be appreciated
    Thanks, David

David,

You will never get bashed for asking a pertinent question.

It certainly is always wise to research the item before buying. I certainly try and stay away from impulsive emotional purchases. The good news is that there are a lot of knowledgeable Imperial German collectors that can steer you in the right direction in our Forum. This day in age, it seems as though most of/all of the items in our hobby are being reproduced.

In regards to silver contented crosses, I've seen over the years different pins, attachments, frame beading and cores . To tell you the truth that is what makes them interesting to collect.

Regards,

Joel

David,
    Always, always, always, post for opinions before you send any money, if you are unsure.
    They fake just about everything now.
    Greg will be best able to answer your questions on silver content.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast