Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse Ring Stamped WS

Article about: Eleven days in and my 2019 collecting year has kicked off to a good start with this stunning Wagner & Son of Berlin (WS). Another beautifully textured core and clear makers mark to add t

?

Default 1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse Ring Stamped WS

Eleven days in and my 2019 collecting year has kicked off to a good start with this stunning Wagner & Son of Berlin (WS). Another beautifully textured core and clear makers mark to add to my collection.

Last year I stuck to my passion for the Imperial Eisernes Kreuz and managed not to be tempted to stray away from the path. I'm hoping this year will be the same.

Hope you like this one as much as I do.

Ken

1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse Ring Stamped WS 1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse Ring Stamped WS

1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse Ring Stamped WS 1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse Ring Stamped WS

1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse Ring Stamped WS

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1914 Eisernes Kreuz 2 Klasse Ring Stamped WS
    P
    Many

Ken,

A Happy New Year indeed! I love your beautiful pictures and the lighting is spot on. Congratulations on acquiring another fine cross!

Cheers,

Joel

Another beauty Ken.

Re sticking to Imperial items, I'll get you over to the dark side eventually... KvK1 KvK1 KvK1 KvK1 etc.etc repeat to fade haha

?

Quote by buellmeister View Post
    Ken,

A Happy New Year indeed! I love your beautiful pictures and the lighting is spot on. Congratulations on acquiring another fine cross!

Cheers,

Joel
    Thank you Joel and a Happy New Year to you and your family.
    I simply love these crosses. I also get a great deal of enjoyment out of photographing them and trying to get the best shot I can. With each new addition the urge for more gets stronger.
    Ken

?

Quote by jamie7d7 View Post
    Another beauty Ken.

Re sticking to Imperial items, I'll get you over to the dark side eventually... KvK1 KvK1 KvK1 KvK1 etc.etc repeat to fade haha
    Well Jamie you did tempt me in November by putting me onto that stunning KvK1 in its original box by Steinhauer & Luck. That was one of only 2 items I brought last year that were not EK's. I must resist the dark side lol.
    Ken

Quote by Wilko View Post
    I also get a great deal of enjoyment out of photographing them and trying to get the best shot I can. With each new addition the urge for more gets stronger.
    Ken
    That's a nice early sand cast core.
    I also enjoy the challenge of trying to take good photos of my crosses. Plus it keeps
    me doing something with my collection when I don't have the funds to buy anything.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    That's a nice early sand cast core.
    I also enjoy the challenge of trying to take good photos of my crosses. Plus it keeps
    me doing something with my collection when I don't have the funds to buy anything.
    Thank you Greg. For me you can't beat a sand cast core on these Imperials, I just love them.
    Ken