Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

6 photo's I would like to share.

Article about: Hello, I have some photo's and postcards I would like to share and maybe get some info about. I might have made some mistakes in writing the German from gothic script so feel free to correct

?

Default 6 photo's I would like to share.

Hello,

I have some photo's and postcards I would like to share and maybe get some info about. I might have made some mistakes in writing the German from gothic script so feel free to correct me if so.

Thank you,
    Hummel

1. This is just an unused postcard with no information on the reverse other
    then the number 3424. Nothing special and no real identifying information about who they are or where they are.

2. This is an unused postcard of five soldiers posing in a courtyard. On the reverse is a stylized "T&M" logo of the producer of the postcard I assume. I do not know enough about WWI uniforms to tell rank or unit information.

3. This is a photo of a soldier posing. There is no information on either side of the photo.

4. This one is a professional portrait of a soldier posing with his sword. On the front of the photo at the bottom is "H. Knittel." on the left side and on the right is "Husum Zingel 3". On the reverse is some hand written information that I have not deciphered yet.

5. This postcard was un-mailed but does have writing on the back in pencil but is so faded I can not make anything out. There is also writing from when someone was selling it, it just says "German Pioneer" and "$10.00". This card feels different then the first two, it feels like photo paper instead of card stock. This photo is a professional portrait, I believe, of a soldier with his gear on and posing with his rifle with what appears to be a butcher bayonet is attached. His pickelhaube cover is R 79 marked.

6. This is another professional portrait. On the reverse in pencil is "Alpine Corps" I believe this was I written when someone was selling the photo. On the front of the photo is the photographer and/or studio information printed at the bottom. It reads "MAX HÖFELE MUENCHEN" and below that "Dachauerstr. 25 & Nymphenburgerstr. 83".
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 6 photo's I would like to share.   6 photo's I would like to share.  

6 photo's I would like to share.   6 photo's I would like to share.  

6 photo's I would like to share.   6 photo's I would like to share.