Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Austro-Hungary medal

Article about: Not in my range of collecting . One of my friends picked this up and I think he will be moving it on . anybody know what it is thank you . the paper label is on the bottom of the box. Gary

?

Default Austro-Hungary medal

Not in my range of collecting . One of my friends picked this up and I think he will be moving it on . anybody know what it is thank you . the paper label is on the bottom of the box. Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Austro-Hungary medal   Austro-Hungary medal  

Austro-Hungary medal   Austro-Hungary medal  

Austro-Hungary medal  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Austro-Hungary medal
    P
    Many

The decoration is the Ehrenzeichen für Verdienste um die Republik Österreich (that's what the abbreviation "EHRENZ. F. VERD. U. D. REPUBL. OESTERR." on the box means), which was instituted in 1922 (and is thus not Austro-Hungarian, but from Austria's First Republic era of 1919 - 1934).

More precisely, this specific grade is the Großes Ehrenzeichen am Bande für Verdienste um die Republik Österreich.

?

Thank you hpl2008 . I figured you would know what it was . I was just shooting in the dark .I will pass on the info. Thank you again .