Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Authentic Picklehaube?

Article about: Gentlemen...........it is an original M15 (Model 1915) Pickelhaube, it has a bayonet type fitting removable spike........the steel fittings would originally of been finished in a chemically

Default Re: Authentic Picklehaube?

Gentlemen...........it is an original M15 (Model 1915) Pickelhaube, it has a bayonet type fitting removable spike........the steel fittings would originally of been finished in a chemically phosphated grey finish, the liner is typical of these late helmets, almost paper thin...the parts, front visor and rear spine can be sourced.....the painted fittings can be striped back, and as said it would be a good display piece.........the helmet shell looks to be in great condition. Instead of E-Bay, try our classifieds section, I am sure at a couple of hundred dollars some one here would give it a home....................
    Prost ! Steve.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authentic Picklehaube?
    P
    Many

Very interesting! Thank you for all of your wisdom. I didn't realize it was small. I didn't find any markings on the inside of the helmet, but I've attached a picture of what looks like some sort of faded stamp. I'll try your Classifieds. Thanks again!Authentic Picklehaube?

I encourage you to sell it here...
    cheers, Glenn

- - Updated - -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2