Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Badge for Army Zeppelin Crews

Article about: An old timer gave me this with some other stuff he had lying around. This badge was privately purchased and there are many types and variants. I tried to bend the metal but it didnt bend. I

?

Default Badge for Army Zeppelin Crews

An old timer gave me this with some other stuff he had lying around. This badge was privately purchased and there are many types and variants. I tried to bend the metal but it didnt bend. I think the maker mark is OE&E. This is a rare badge so I wouldnt be suprised if its a fake. Lets here some opinions please. Lee
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Badge for Army Zeppelin Crews   Badge for Army Zeppelin Crews  

Badge for Army Zeppelin Crews   Badge for Army Zeppelin Crews  

Badge for Army Zeppelin Crews   Badge for Army Zeppelin Crews  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Badge for Army Zeppelin Crews
    P
    Many

Default Re: Badge for Army Zeppelin Crews

leej11, aviation badges are not my 'forte', I know it is a commemorative badge, but this one does look like a copy, the detail is not there/poor, quality (rough edges) is not there, incorrect pin/hinge, and I dont recognise the mm 'OE&E' .....i'll let some more knowledgable members make further comment, but I wouldnt be happy with this one in my collection, sorry.

?

same thing I was thinking. It was free so what the heck. Even if it was real these are not my interest areas either. Your opinion is always appreciated! Lee

Not a period badge, poor details and unknown pin. It doesn't look like known period badge i seen.

Regards Alex

?

Thanks for the comment. This stuff is not my thing. I will just give it back.