Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bavarian Officer's Pickelhaube - My first Spiked Helmet

Article about: Thanks everyone for the kind comments. It certainly was a steal at \\$509, and it was a Craig's List find, which makes it even more enjoyable.

Default Bavarian Officer's Pickelhaube - My first Spiked Helmet

I had posted the seller's pics for information on this helmet, and I was informed by member's that it was a Bavarian officer's helmet, and to grab it for the asking price of $700 USD. Well, here it is! I did even better and was able to grab it for $500 USD Here is my first spiked helmet. I do believe I will be bold enough to say this one is "Top Shelf" - at least on my shelf
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bavarian Officer's Pickelhaube - My first Spiked Helmet   Bavarian Officer's Pickelhaube - My first Spiked Helmet  

Bavarian Officer's Pickelhaube - My first Spiked Helmet   Bavarian Officer's Pickelhaube - My first Spiked Helmet  

Bavarian Officer's Pickelhaube - My first Spiked Helmet   Bavarian Officer's Pickelhaube - My first Spiked Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bavarian Officer's Pickelhaube - My first Spiked Helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: Bavarian Officer's Pickelhaube - My first Spiked Helmet

Congrats - I think you did extremely well on this Bavarian 'haube.
    It's acually in amazing condition for it's age.........
    Regards,

Steve.

More pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bavarian Officer's Pickelhaube - My first Spiked Helmet   Bavarian Officer's Pickelhaube - My first Spiked Helmet  

Bavarian Officer's Pickelhaube - My first Spiked Helmet  

Some more

I'm glad to see you got it. Great deal! Very nice!

Luke

?

Looks great! Thanks for sharing.

?

You did very well! It's a bargain!

Adler

Superb!! Congrats on a fine Helmet at a fine price! well done, you'd be hard pressed to find another in that condition, Awesome!!

Cheers Phill.

Well done!
    Nice helmet!
    |<ris

- - Updated - -

Well done!
    Nice helmet!
    |<ris

- - Updated - -

Well done!
    Nice helmet!
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

$500? All day-any day! It's a beauty! Love those fluted spikes with the chin scales! Superb pick up!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast