Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Beautiful Two-piece Ray Back Silver VWA

Article about: I have searched for one of these for many years, and recently picked up this example. The quality and construction are exceptional. Enjoy!

Default Re: Beautiful Two-piece Ray Back Silver VWA

Beautiful badge!

Quote by Gary Cain View Post
    Beautiful badge!
    Thanks Gary. It is indeed just that...
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Quote by Steven M View Post
    I have searched for one of these for many years, and recently picked up this example. The quality and construction are exceptional. Enjoy!
    So why sell it ?

Quote by oradour View Post
    So why sell it ?
    A little thing called US WWI aviation ... I don't use funds from my bank account for my collecting - keeps the wife off of my back. I still very much like this piece, but I like AEF US groupings even more...
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Thanks for that......it is indeed a beauty!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12