Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Been away for a while......

Article about: Fellow Imperial collectors You have all probably noticed I have had some time out from both here and the our hobby.....a turbulent year or so to be sure, things happening in my life good &am

Default Been away for a while......

Fellow Imperial collectors

You have all probably noticed I have had some time out from both here and the our hobby.....a turbulent year or so to be sure, things happening in my life good & bad....my Mum died, a new venture or two, turning 60 (which I can not recommend!) illness.....I have only one piece of Militaria left a TR EK II, all BW & Imperial gone !!
    But on the plus side I have got two Lambretta scooters, which have kept me busy rebuilding over the past year....so no idle hands ! oh and a collection of old toy soldiers (it seems I am in my second childhood, a by product of age me thinks !)...
    However I still have some knowledge that might l be of use to my many friends I have made here, so I have decided to remain and help out where I can, if that's O.K. with you and admin ....I do not think it a pre-requisite to own any items to do this...just a passion for all matters military which I still have.....I apologise for my absence, and thank those who took the time to contribute to my sections...THANK YOU.

Regards, Steve.

Sorry to hear of the troubles of life that have come your way, but I am sure that your knowledge and help will be greatly appreciated by all who collect in your field of expertise. Leon.

Welcome back Steve!......

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Good to have you back!

Show us the Lambretta's!

Oh, and welcome back...

Nice to see you back Steve.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Hey Steve,
    good to have you back!
    Hope the forum live give's you the distraction you need in hard times.
    It does to me! And I am( only!) exactly 4 years away from the "60" you mentioned.
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Welcome back,indeed, Steve! The forum has much missed your influence! I can definitely commiserate on the bad year, but, thankfully, it's nearly over and the soon to be here New year will be Much better!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Welcome back,indeed, Steve! .....
    ... it's nearly over and the soon to be here New year will be Much better!
    New Year starts here and now! ;-)
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Hi Steve,

Glad to see you back. Your presence has certainly been missed. I'm sorry about the sad and very difficult things you've experienced this past year. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Best Regards,

Alan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast