Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bidding on this Silver Cut-Out Verwundetenabzeichen

Article about: I just wanted to show you the beautiful Silver Verwundetenabzeichen I'm bidding on in order to complete my grouping of Cut-Out badges...I've already got the black and gold...I hope I manage

Default Bidding on this Silver Cut-Out Verwundetenabzeichen

I just wanted to show you the beautiful Silver Verwundetenabzeichen I'm bidding on in order to complete my grouping of Cut-Out badges...I've already got the black and gold...I hope I manage to score this one!
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	silver1.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	146.3 KB 
ID:	579916   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	silver2.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	134.9 KB 
ID:	579917  

Attached Images Attached Images  

Very nice badge and good luck with it mate!....
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

Go for it Glenn , it is always worth paying that bit extra to complete a group!! I myself am waiting on a silver mothers cross with packet in mint condition to complete my little set,i have the cased gold and bronze in it's packet. Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Thanks Friends...You know I've been on the prowl for a minty Silber Cut-Out for quite some time...Condition is important to me, as I want it to fit in well with the ones I already have...
    cheers, Glenn

Hope you win it Glenn.

Tom

I just won the badge! And a total bargain at 35,50 Euros includes shipping! Needless to say, I am feeling pretty good right now and look forward to adding it to the collection...This gives me all 3 grades of Cut-Outs in excellent condition...
    cheers, Glenn

35 Euros for That minty of a badge?? Wow.....you must have worn a mask and held a gun to pick it up for that! Nice job! No way to upgrade That one!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Wow what a bargain!....
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

?

Just goes to show that even in auctions deals can be had! Nice pick up!

?

Hello Glenn
    You did well with this one. It looks to be possibly by the same maker as your Gold, albeit with slightly
    different rear hardware. A real cracker!

Regards
    Envious Brett

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast