Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Box of imperial ordens

Article about: Hi My next thread is box of German Imperial orders, they are just beautiful they are with certificate for making it! Hope you enjoy it? Ominger

ominger
    ?

Default Box of imperial ordens

Hi

My next thread is box of German Imperial orders, they are just beautiful they are with certificate for making it!

Hope you enjoy it?

Ominger

2. # ADS

?

Default Re: Box of imperial ordens

Hi Ominger , and welcome to the forum ! I think those awards and certificates are beautiful pieces of artwork , do you own them and who are the makers ?

cheers Al

ominger, allerberger, these object'd'art are indeed very nice items, however they are replicas, not 'fakes' as they were never sold to decieve due to their size & attached informative backing cards (a bit like collecting cigerette cards), modern copies, usually half or third size of the originals, issued i believe to be sold in museums, 'Franklin Mint type companies or collector magazines in a 'Limited Edition' format, as i think they were numbered. They do pop up on E-Bay from time to time, they would make a nice framed backdrop to an Imperial collection.

?

Oradour , i see where you are coming from . I thought that was a hell of a collection !!

cheers al

ominger
    ?

Yes they are great
    I will probably sell them i need money or meybe trade them for third reich items,so any offer
    Ordens are in great box and just stuning probably many collector cant afford this ordens so this is great!

Ed_Haynes
    ?

Quote by oradour View Post
    ominger, allerberger, these object'd'art are indeed very nice items, however they are replicas, not 'fakes' as they were never sold to decieve due to their size & attached informative backing cards (a bit like collecting cigerette cards), modern copies, usually half or third size of the originals, issued i believe to be sold in museums, 'Franklin Mint type companies or collector magazines in a 'Limited Edition' format, as i think they were numbered. They do pop up on E-Bay from time to time, they would make a nice framed backdrop to an Imperial collection.

That's what I suspected too, thanks for confirming this. I doubt any serious collectors will be much interested

Modern reproductions made by the Gode company