Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Camo'd M16 Stahlhelm

Article about: So.. Is this an original camo'd stahl? Don't know much about it other than it is a WW1 German Stahl without a liner. you can kind of see the remains of black paint stripes and coloring. Just

Default Camo'd M16 Stahlhelm

So.. Is this an original camo'd stahl? Don't know much about it other than it is a WW1 German Stahl without a liner. you can kind of see the remains of black paint stripes and coloring. Just wanted to gather some opinions first.

Also, what is the current worth of a M16 in this shape with camo (if it is original) in the United States?

Cheers!

Mike.

Only really good photo i can get at this moment is the one with the doughboy helmet on top of it.

Camo'd M16 StahlhelmCamo'd M16 StahlhelmCamo'd M16 StahlhelmCamo'd M16 Stahlhelm

Camo'd M16 Stahlhelm

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Camo'd M16 Stahlhelm
    P
    Many

Hi Mike , these WW1 helmets are not my area but to me it looks like original cammo , as for value, I have no idea. Leon.
    Last edited by FALLSCHIRMJAGER; 07-17-2014 at 08:18 PM.

Yup what Leon said!....

it is.

It looks good to me, camo helmets like this I see with liners go for 800- 1200

?

The helmet looks right - a nice original, untouched piece. As to price, google German WW1 helmet and look at what is out there. Compare your's to what is on the market.

Hi Mike, I like what I see so far

You need much better pictures.
    the helmet and camo are original,but the camo looks to have a lot of damage.
    does it have the liner?
    From what I can see 200$ to maybe 300$ without the liner but pictures would really helmet so see.
    chris

?

original I'm also betting you are a bachelor.

Eric