Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Cased Bayern KvK 3Kl miy Urkunde

Article about: This is a 1915 dated Urkunde and a cased Kvk.The Kvk has a bit of green toning on it. an interesting thing about the urkunde is that many years ago it was mounted to a piece of cardboard,( i

Default Cased Bayern KvK 3Kl miy Urkunde

This is a 1915 dated Urkunde and a cased Kvk.The Kvk has a bit of green toning on it. an interesting thing about the urkunde is that many years ago it was mounted to a piece of cardboard,( i am assuming for framing purposes)and on the back of the cardboard an old newspaper is glued to it. I can gather he was in the Field Artillery but I cannot decipher the particulars of his regiment

Default Re: Cased Bayern KvK 3Kl miy Urkunde

Nice; thanks for sharing. As for the unit: He was a Kanonier (artillery private) with the II. Bataillon des Reserve-Fußartillerie-Regiments (II. Battalion of the Reserve Foot Artillery Regiment).

Default Re: Cased Bayern KvK 3Kl miy Urkunde

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Nice; thanks for sharing. As for the unit: He was a Kanonier (artillery private) with the II. Bataillon des Reserve-Fußartillerie-Regiments (II. Battalion of the Reserve Foot Artillery Regiment).
    ah I missread the script , I have trouble with that at times,and Thank You for the details.