Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eisernes kreuz 2

Article about: Hi people got three of these in the post today sorry if pics are poor I'm no David Bailey and heavy rain means I had to take em indoors thanks Brian again I have no idea how to spin these pi

?

Default Eisernes kreuz 2

Hi people got three of these in the post today sorry if pics are poor I'm no David Bailey and heavy rain means I had to take em indoors thanks Brian again I have no idea how to spin these pics once uploaded they are the right way round then when uploaded spin sideways sorry

Eisernes kreuz 2
    Eisernes kreuz 2
    Eisernes kreuz 2
    Last edited by rbminis; 01-05-2018 at 03:29 AM. Reason: Edited to orient photos.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes kreuz 2
    P
    Many

Brian,

I thank you for taking to time to post additional pictures. On the picture situation, I know from experience that the rotation needs to be done on your end before you upload to our Forum. That at least, works me.

?

Not additional pics m8 that's 1 of those I mailed you the otherday , regarding pics they are the right way round when I upload them then once uploaded to site now and again not always they spin sideways very annoying and can see no way of spinning them the right way round once uploaded , got another 2 of these today will post pics soon thanks

Here ya go ,Nice imperial EK2 Regards ,Paul

Eisernes kreuz 2 Eisernes kreuz 2 Eisernes kreuz 2

Brian,

One other thing....

I see too that your are not a Gold Member. If you become a member the Forum allots you more storage space for your pictures. The could be the case with your situation.

- - ------- - -

Thanks Paul!

?

Thanks very much for that Paul appreciated

This one is marked Z.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thanks Ralph looked like a z but wasn't sure

Here is my "Z" to compare.
    Ralph.

Eisernes kreuz 2
    Eisernes kreuz 2
    Eisernes kreuz 2
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast