Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Ek 2nd class...non combatant.

Article about: Hello Ladies & Gents I have seen this medal up for sale & I was wondering if it is the real deal???...I do know a lot of people change the ribbons to add value! but I was more lookin

?

Default Ek 2nd class...non combatant.

Hello Ladies & Gents I have seen this medal up for sale & I was wondering if it is the real deal???...I do know a lot of people change the ribbons to add value! but I was more looking at the cross!!! Thank you very much for your time. Cheers Terry. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$(KGrHqZHJE8FGTjwSlL6BRsyVqhz1g~~60_57.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	106.8 KB 
ID:	525937Name:  untitled.png
Views: 141
Size:  89.5 KB
    Last edited by Adrian; 06-15-2013 at 07:28 PM.

?

Default Re: Ek 2nd class...civvie

Lol i like how you call it civvie Terry, but don't you mean REMF ?

?

Non combatant.....lol.. you knew what I meant!!!!!...lol..I was having a brain fart at the time!!!! Cheers Terry.

?

The cross is real but until we can see more of the ribbon it will be hard to judge if that is real too.

?

I have a funny feeling the ribbon is a replacement far too nice & shiney to be 100 years old!!! I don't think I get anymore photos? It was hard enough getting these Adrian...So if it goes for the right price I will be happy!! Cheers Terry.

?

From the photos so far, I don't think this is original ribbon but like I said, hard to be absolutely sure from these images.

?

If it goes for the right price I will buy it...So at least if it isn't real nobody is going to commiting harry carry.......I did think the cross looked good but I wasn't sure..so thanks for the answer lets hope I get it...I will keep you posted.. Cheers Terry.

Default Re: Ek 2nd class...non combatant.

leave me out of it.lol