Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

EK1 K.M.S.T. D.R.G.M. New Acquisition

Article about: Hello, I count myself very, very fortunate to have found and purchased this EK1 recently. It looks like it got dropped at one point of time on the viewer's upper arm left corner. Otherwise i

Default EK1 K.M.S.T. D.R.G.M. New Acquisition

Hello,

I count myself very, very fortunate to have found and purchased this EK1 recently. It looks like it got dropped at one point of time on the viewer's upper arm left corner. Otherwise it is in very nice condition.

It is not the "rarest" of EK1's to find, and not the rarest version of the K.M.S.T. EK1's that exist, but I think that every EK1 Collector certainly hopes and dreams of having one of these in their collection.

I for one certainly never thought I would find one, let alone a nice example, and an affordable example as this one was for me.

I look forward to your comments.

Best Regards,

Alan

EK1   K.M.S.T.  D.R.G.M.  New AcquisitionEK1   K.M.S.T.  D.R.G.M.  New AcquisitionEK1   K.M.S.T.  D.R.G.M.  New AcquisitionEK1   K.M.S.T.  D.R.G.M.  New AcquisitionEK1   K.M.S.T.  D.R.G.M.  New AcquisitionEK1   K.M.S.T.  D.R.G.M.  New Acquisition

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK1   K.M.S.T.  D.R.G.M.  New Acquisition
    P
    Many

?

Congratulation!

Many Thanks Anzel!

Congrats Alan on a very nice cross.

You are right, it is not the rarest of the iron crosses not even the rarest
    of the 1914s HOWEVER I would say it is one of the top 10 rarest and
    without a doubt one of the most desired variations and because of it's being coveted
    by most Ek collectors, it usually comes with quite a large price tag attached. To find
    one in this condition and at a bargin price is very rare and is what keeps many
    of us (me) in the hunt.

Conratulations again my friend on an extremely nice cross--You did well.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Very nice Alan!
    I count myself among those that desire one of these as well as one who thinks he will not be fortunate enough to find one at an affordable price.
    Congrats from me as well!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

What a great find!....

One that I would love to find eventually as well.
    Congrats - it's a beautiful cross.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Hi Alan,
    Congrats on this very very nice cross!!
    It certainly is on my top 3 list of wanted crosses, but every one I have encountered has been far out of my economical reach :-/
    Your combination of nice cross and nice price is just perfect ;-D

Mfg
    Marc
    Ps I only have the KMST with needle and safety catch !

a really marvellous EK.

Thanks for all of your very nice compliments gentlemen, I greatly appreciate it!

Greg: thanks again for your very kind words, I appreciate it! I count myself very, very lucky to have found this and been able to get it at a bargain price!

Marc: I would have simply been thrilled to get the K.M.S.T. version like you have with the straight pin and safety catch. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be able to get this version for my collection. All I can say is that this was pure "dumb-luck" for me with this one. I saw a beautiful version like the one you have that popped up for sale on eBay about a year-and-a half ago, before Christmas when all the fantastic stuff hits eBay from the end of October thru Mid-December, and wasn't able to afford it at the time because I'd been gorging myself on all the other goodies I could feast on during that frenzy time, and had reached my spending limit. I think that a coin shop in Indiana turned that one up and sold it. I don't think they understood what they had until they listed it for sale and watched the bids jump up on it.

Thanks again gentlemen!

Best Regards,

Alan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast