I haven't contributed much to the forum lately due to other commitments, but I thought some at least would find this miniature chain aesthetic if nothing more.
Most members are probably familiar with the decorations the miniatures represent, but I shall list them anyway:
1. Militär-Verdienstorden IV. Klasse mit Schwertern
2. Eisernes Kreuz 1914 - II. Klasse
3. Ehrenkreuz für Frontkämpfer (1914-1918)
4. Verwundetenabzeichen in Gold (it definitely looks gold to my eyes)
5. Kriegserinnerungsmedaille (mit Schwertern) – (Österreich 1914-1918)
All miniatures measure roughly 16mm across.
The most impressive piece is of course the miniature of the MVO IV. Klasse which looks to have been manufactured as true to the full-size decoration as is humanly possible, and must have been challenging to make by those involved. Considering the small size of the miniature the details in the enamel and elsewhere are amazing.