Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Feldpost & Soldbuch

Article about: Guys, Some bits today. All appears to be from one soldier. Jock

Default Feldpost & Soldbuch

Guys,

Some bits today. All appears to be from one soldier.

Jock
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Feldpost & Soldbuch   Feldpost & Soldbuch  

Default Re: Feldpost & Soldbuch

Hi, now thats really nice, i got to buy some documentation for my collection, im thinking to start with a wehrpass.
    Best regards
    nuno

nice finds again jock

jock auld , great Imperial grouping...can you decipher/read any of the Soldbuch details ?....their usually a bugger !...(old German Sutterlin script). I have a collection of soldbuchs and militarpasses, they contain excellent details and snippets of the holders military service, love them !.. this is a great little collection, especially coming from one wehrman.

Quote by oradour View Post
    jock auld , great Imperial grouping...can you decipher/read any of the Soldbuch details ?....their usually a bugger !...(old German Sutterlin script). I have a collection of soldbuchs and militarpasses, they contain excellent details and snippets of the holders military service, love them !.. this is a great little collection, especially coming from one wehrman.
    Oradour,

I was wrong all the post is for one man the soldbuch is for another. See Pics.

There are a lot of these books around compaired to the UK equivilant and they don't seem to command a lot of money probably as most can't be read?!

I prefer their second war brother so if you have any for trade I do have a lot of these, I can't walk by them knowing the history in them.

Jock
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Feldpost & Soldbuch   Feldpost & Soldbuch  

Feldpost & Soldbuch   Feldpost & Soldbuch  

:

My place of birth is in easy walking distance from his...

If you (sometime in the future...) thinking about selling it, let me know.

jock auld, Soldbuch is for a 'Landsturmmann', a member of the Landsturm, 4th line troops, employed in Germany and on lines of communication. I would love to own, but sadly, have no Third Reich items to trade !...

Quote by oradour View Post
    jock auld, Soldbuch is for a 'Landsturmmann', a member of the Landsturm, 4th line troops, employed in Germany and on lines of communication. I would love to own, but sadly, have no Third Reich items to trade !...
    Well its not going anywhere, if you see something and its not a rediculous price keep me in mind!

Jock

Quote by Auseklis View Post
    :

My place of birth is in easy walking distance from his...

If you (sometime in the future...) thinking about selling it, let me know.
    Auseklis,

I only swap, I don't like to sell, I collect WW2 German, if you have anything let me know.

Jock