Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Feldtelefon des Kaiserlichen Deutschen Heeres (Feldfernsprecher, Modell 190)

Article about: Some time it pays looking at threads your not realy intrested in... I was browsing a site showing WWI post cards; untill i came on a PC showing a soldier in the trenches holding a telephone

Default Feldtelefon des Kaiserlichen Deutschen Heeres (Feldfernsprecher, Modell 190)

Some time it pays looking at threads your not realy intrested in...
    I was browsing a site showing WWI post cards; untill i came on a PC showing a soldier in the trenches holding a telephone horn that seemed very familliar to one I own but laying in my telephones cabinet display and was never identified.
    So now i found out it is a Feldfernsprecher, Modell 190 I need to switch it to the militaria section... (lol!!!)
    Couldn't help to make some appropriated (so I think!!) pic's of it.
    cheers
    |<ris
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Feldtelefon des Kaiserlichen Deutschen Heeres (Feldfernsprecher, Modell 190)   Feldtelefon des Kaiserlichen Deutschen Heeres (Feldfernsprecher, Modell 190)  

Feldtelefon des Kaiserlichen Deutschen Heeres (Feldfernsprecher, Modell 190)   Feldtelefon des Kaiserlichen Deutschen Heeres (Feldfernsprecher, Modell 190)  

Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Default Re: Feldtelefon des Kaiserlichen Deutschen Heeres (Feldfernsprecher, Modell 190)

It is always neat to identify something that you weren't sure about.

Default Re: Feldtelefon des Kaiserlichen Deutschen Heeres (Feldfernsprecher, Modell 190)

It is Steve!

|<

cheers
    |<ris

Good stuff.Been there.
    Hard to know everything .
    Glad you found out what it was.
    chris

Quote by stuka f View Post
    So now i found out it is a Feldfernsprecher, Modell 190 I need to switch it to the militaria section... (lol!!!)
    How many "sections" do you have ?

Great piece
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Hah, points for the excellent display!!

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    How many "sections" do you have ?

Great piece
    To many according to my wife ....
    But the funny thing is they are all related to each other !
    Thise is the proof!
    ;-)
    |<

cheers
    |<ris

?

Great work Kris, I love that display nearly as much as I love your m18 ear cut.

?

I have the field manual for this hand-piece and there is no mention of the "190". The official name is "Armeefernsprecher alter Art". This pattern was superceaded in 1913 by the "Eiserner Armeefernsprecher". Your example is missing the felt ear pad and the correct connecting cord. The cord you have is plugged into the receptacle for the "Kopffernhörer alter Art", which was the extra speaker for the other ear that could be worn with a headband. The normal cord for this model was attached through a hole in the bottom on the handle.

Regards,
    CCMJR

Hey CCMJR, I thank you for thise correction. I am no expert and imagine the info I got was not right!
    I also tought a "ear pad" was missing but could not find a model having one. Maybe thise was a "field improvement" made by the operators for one reason or the other....
    Do you have any pictures you could share from that manual?
    cheers
    |<ris

cheers
    |<ris

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast