Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Für Schlesien! Good or bad?

Article about: How does this one look please? Pre World War II Silesian medal with ribbon

Default Für Schlesien! Good or bad?

How does this one look please?

Pre World War II Silesian medal with ribbon

Default Re: Für Schlesien! Good or bad?

Please, please, save images from auctions, otherwise the link dies in time and we are left with a useless thread.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Für Schlesien! Good or bad?   Für Schlesien! Good or bad?  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Wierd hanger.
    Pete

Sorry Ade, I tried to save the image off the auction site, but all I ended up with was a half image. I couldn't seem to save the full image. This happened on a number of auction images I tried to save. What am I doing wrong in this instance?

Hi Troy, you need to use the "print screen" key. Go to "Windows Paint" and hit paste, then crop and save the pic.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Not crazy about this one, but there are a variety of makers. Like Pete I am not fond of the hanger.

Cheers, Ade.

Here is mine. I have a ribbon etc for it now.
    Attached Images Attached Images Für Schlesien! Good or bad?  Für Schlesien! Good or bad? 

Hi Ade, please feel free to delete this post after, but I have just tried to do what you said on a death card on ebay, seemed to work a treat! I thought I'd nailed it first time ever using paint I cropped the photo and saved it as a jpeg and titled it deathcard but it has saved the whole page?

Try and crop it again

No luck Ade, I keep ending up with the whole page even though I've only cropped and saved the actual death card. I'll mess about during the day and see how I go. I have to admit I didn't even know I had paint on the PC

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast